Have a great idea, project, or program that will spread financial education among your members or in your community, and could use some assistance?
The Foundation’s Financial Education Grant helps fund implementation of your idea, project, or program.
Grants applications are evaluated based on your ability to present:
• Demonstrated and documented need
• A meaningful contribution (direct or indirect financial and/or resources) to the project by the credit union
• Active participation in the project by the credit union
• Measureable impact on your target audience
• Innovation with the potential for replication by other credit unions
Funds may not be used as a cash donation to a third party.
CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS
Peggy Campbell, Member Support Specialist, 614-923-9736
Kim Connor, Director Member Experience, 614-923-9748