Following your credit union’s student internship experience, please complete each section in this report and attach one .PDF with:
- Narrative answering the following questions;
- Documentation of hours worked by student and wage paid to student, signed by a member of the credit union’s management team;
- Proof of student’s completion of League-provided credit union philosophy training; and
- Details about the philosophy-driven community outreach activity completed by intern and credit union.
The completed report, as outlined above, must be provided to OCUF before reimbursement will be made. This information is necessary for the Foundation’s reporting to investors and contributors, to auditors, and for the continued promotion of the Ohio Credit Union Foundation. Failure to properly complete this report in full may result in a delay of payment.
I. NARRATIVE (submit as one .PDF attachment with documentation of hours worked and wages paid, completion of philosophy training, and participation in community outreach activity)
All responses may be used in future OCUF marketing & promotional materials.
1. State the goals and objectives of the student internship experience (as stated in your grant proposal to OCUF) – for the credit union and the student – and discuss how they were achieved.
2. Detail the projects the student intern handle, and how did they benefit the credit union and the student? What skills and experiences were gained by both?
3. How did the student intern experience the Credit Union Movement during their internship? What role did the philosophy-driven community outreach program play?
4. What lessons did you learn in hosting a student intern, and how would you improve upon the experience in the future?
B. Testimonial (This section must be completed.)
Please provide a one paragraph testimonial about what this OCUF grant meant to you personally and to credit union members you serve. (This may be used in future OCUF marketing & promotional materials.)
Please e-mail photos of your professional development experience to Peggy Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org. (These may be used in future OCUF marketing & promotional materials.)